When adding multiple shows with info in language other than English, some shows will be added in English
SickRage 9.3.80 running under Windows 10 1809. When trying to add multiple existing shows with info in Spanish (was prompted for each show, since I deleted the tvshow.nfo for each so i could select the correct language), not all of the shows get added with the Spanish information. For example, out of 10 shows, 8 were added with English information.
As a very tedious workaround (I have a lot of Spanish shows) I found that if I add the shows one by one, then SickRage will add them with the information in Spanish.